Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 3, 2014

[Engsub] Em Trong Mắt Tôi - Nguyễn Đức Cường ll How I See You




[HD]+[Kara]-How I see you-Lynk Lee





Enjoy:)
The Ao dai is now standard for weddings, for celebrating Tết (the lunar new year) and for other formal occasions. A plain white ao dai is a common high school school uniform in the whole country, they often wear it on every monday. Companies often require their female staff to wear uniforms that include the ao dai, so flight attendants, receptionists, restaurant staff, and hotel workers in Vietnam may be seen wearing it.


Pretty without makeup
.You look very angelic 
Dont need jeans or high heels, you choose for yourself Ao Dai, so fine.
Like the blooming flowers giving off those colors,
they dont look half as pretty as you
Your softly blowing Ao Dai, representing
shinin g beauty from Eastern lands

Are you an angel or am I just...
Flooded in awe by you and your charming beauty
A viet woman, in her Ao Dai
Radiating... Oriental...


One day by chance in foreign lands she came my way
A white flutter pretty shoulders unfamiliar
A warming heat I felt complete... oh my homeland...
I love you... I miss you...


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét